Fake Mustache by Tom Angleberger.

I recently attended the ALA annual convention in Dallas, Texas. I was so excited to meet Tom Angleberger, the author of the Bluebonnet Winning book, Origami Yoda. His newest book, Fake Mustache, is scheduled to be released in April 2012. I was ecstatic get my very own advance reading copy of this book. I have already read it, and now I am reading it to a group of my Robertson readers. We love it.

In this book, Lenny Flem Jr. is just a regular guy. He accompanies his friend Casper to the Sven's Fair Price Store to buy a Heidelburg Handlebar Number Seven, a very special fake mustache. Dressed in a man-about-town suit and his very convincing fake mustache, Casper is able to hypnotize others to rob banks, acquire property, and even run for president. Will Lenny be able to stop Casper before he takes over the world? Read this book to find out.




This is me with Tom Angleberger

No comments:

Post a Comment